Thursday, April 3, 2008

hello I am augustine Bochub ,

My name is Auguatine Bochub and I am 15 years old and this coming May if God spears my life and let me live to see my 16 birthday I''ll be one year older . I live here in Belize city that of course is in the central America and I am currently attending high school that's 2 form and the name of that school is Tumul kin center of learning.Lets us go into somethings that I love to do . well i love to play video games and also sports . My most favorite sport is football, some other things that I love to do is playing musical instruments like the marimba I also love to listen to music and when it comes to music here comes the best dancing , its is like god is coming , I just like to or I''ll say love to dance . well this is all for right now and when I have a chance I be doing ( Things I love to eat ). So until next time this was augustine Bye !!!!!!!

1 comment:

Alli said...

Hi,

My name is Alli and I am a Peace Corps Volunteer in Belize. I am looking forward to reading your blog. I have a tool on my blog that shows me where in the world all of the people are that look at my blog. If you go to the link below you can sign up for the map too.

http://www.clustrmaps.com/